Meet The 11-Year-Old Telangana Boy Who Teaches Engineers

Image result for Meet The 11-Year-Old Telangana Boy Who Teaches Engineers

A class seven student in Hyderabad is giving professors a run their cash as he's giving "design and drafting" lessons to civil, mechanical and technology students. the kid prodigy, WHO learns coming up with on the net, teaches for gratis to save lots of the engineers from doing "odd jobs in foreign countries".
"I was looking a video on the net concerning Indians doing odd jobs in foreign countries even when finding out. that's once it affected my mind that what's it that our engineers lack? I completed it's primarily technical and communication skills that they're not cognizant of. Since my space of interest is coming up with, I started learning and teaching an equivalent," he elaborate.

In the morning, he's sort of a common eleven year previous about to faculty. He comes back, completes his prep, goes intent on play, and at half dozen pm each evening, he takes up the role of an educator, teaching graduation and post-graduation engineering students WHO area unit over double his age.

"I are doing this since last year. i'm going to highschool within the morning and that i am back home by three pm. I play and do my prep. By 6 pm, i'm going to the employment institute to show civil, mechanical and electrical engineers," he said.


His students area unit all praise for his or her young teacher. engineer G Sushma says," I even have been returning here for a month-and-a 0.5 to find out civil package. he's younger to any or all folks here however manages to show quite well. His skills area unit sensible and what he teaches is simple to grasp," she said.

Sai Revthi, another student at his institute says, "I am an M.Tech graduate and are here for a month. He (Hassan) teaches several courses. he's sensible at his job."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

instagram1

U-23 bowler Shiva Singh's 360-degree turn hogs limelight

IT COMPANIES